Scripture: Judges 16:20-31
16 20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him. 21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with letters of brass' and he did grind in the prison house. 22 Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven. 23 Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god hath delivered Samson our enemy into our hand. 24 And when the people saw him, they praised their god: for they said, Our god hath delivered into our hands our enemy, and the destroyer of our country, which slew many of us. 25 And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for Samson, that he may make us sport. And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars 26 And Samson said unto the lad that held him by the hand, suffer me that I may feel the pillars whereupon the house standeth, that I may lean upon them. 27 Now the house was full of men and women' and all the lords of the Philistines were there; and there were upon the roof about three thousand men and women, that beheld while Samson made sport. 28 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes. 29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left. 30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life. 31 Then his brethren and all the house of his father came down, and took him, and brought him up, and buried him between Zorah and Eshtaol in the buryingplace of Manoah his father. And he judged Israel twenty years.
- Was the power in Samson's hair or in his obedience?
- Enemy comes to attack weaknesses to paralyze you
- Not coming to make me uncomfortable but to paralyze
- When the devil comes for you he comes with the things that made you fall in your past life.
- Be quiet sometimes
- Don't tell every one your vision too early
- to cancel the agreement you have with the enemy
- "devil, your license has been revoked"
- Sin blinds you
- I've got to see NOW!!
- God's getting ready to clear the air
- Lord, Do it again!
- Lord strength me one more time.
- For my eyes sake, can you strengthen me ONE MORE TIME!
- Are you mad enough to get your strength back
- The Holy Ghost is the best party crasher.
- God is going to empower you again.
- Right where the devil put you is where God needs you
- Break the devil's stand in your life!
- I'm celebrating the comeback
- Submerged, overtaken with the power of the Holy Ghost: the dying of the old man.
- Stop dealing with the same type of people.
- God wants to address what keeps you going through your cycle.
- God wants to knock down the pillar of those cycles
- God is ready for you to come out
- The enemy plays on your area of weakness
- I'm not going to willingly give myself to the enemy anymore!