Scriptures: Ephesians 4:1-6
4 1I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 2 With all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering, forbearing one another in love; 3 Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body, and one spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
- Let's keep the Spirit
- Spirit is subject to the Higher Power
- Paul spoke about being a prisoner. When you are a prisoner you are restrained in what you can do.
- We need to learn how to restrain ourselves
- Know how to be at the level of control
- There needs to be order
- Get in Position
- Learn how to work your craft
- Do it in a spirit of excellence!
- Whether its right or wrong stay out of the cliques
- Know the voice of God
- Know how to treat each other
- Whatever I do let it be pure unto God
- "I'm coming out of this with credits"
- God is taking us to a brand new place, make room for it
- Keep the spirit of Unity
- The Upper Room has got to change
- You must grow you can't stay the same, reach for another level
- Build up each other!
- I'm a PEACEMAKER!!!