Scripture: Luke 7:11-17
7 11 "And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people. 12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her. 13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not. 14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. 15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. 16 And there came a fear on all : and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people. 17 And this rumour of him went forth throughout all Judaea, and throughout all the region round about."
- The church has lost its power, Zion has settled & compromised
- We have the spirit of competition - Need to get rid of that spirit
- We're going to get our power back by calling on the name of Jesus
- I want the real thing
- Don't just look the part
- Power makes Darkness uncomfortable
- God's going to handle your condition!
- God is about to put a comma, where the enemy put a period!
- Weeping may endure for a night....
- IT'S MORNING!!!!
- God is about to make your condition testify on your behalf.
***Read the story of David and how the oil began to flow***
- I'm getting ready to make a comeback
- My promise is simply taking a nap
- God is about to awaken what has been sleeping in your life.
- God's about to give you your fight back
- Why do we settle for what the enemy is giving us?