Scripture: Psalms 34:19-22 (Focus verses: 21-22)
34 19Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. 20He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken. 21Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. 22The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
- Your Praise will bring you to Heaven!
- Remember that its over!
- You yell to be heard
- Too many people want to be seen but I don't hear nothing
- Whoever is messing up is only messing up themselves
- I got mine and the haters got theirs, so don't worry about them
- I messed up but I feel my hair growing back (Story of Samson --- what he lost, his eyes, and how he was standing between the pillars)