Scripture: Acts 2:12-18
2 12 "And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meant this? 13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine. 14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: 15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"
- You're armed and dangerous but you can't get the power unless you get refilled.
- You can't box that kind of anointing in the upper room.
- Why do people only speak tongues in the church?
- Someone needs to know there's a difference in your life.
- Do you have a hunger and thirst for God?
- I come for the Real Deal!
- An anointing to help people get delivered.
- Seek an anointing and not a gift.
- Where is the power, if you leave the same way you came in?
- Real anointing: Changes your look! (When Moses came out of the mountain he looked different)
- You can't find this kind of anointing in a bottle but on your knees.
**Read about the Prophet Joel**
- The Power poured out on ALL Flesh
- 2 requirements:
- -Must have flesh
- -You have to be thirsty
- 2 requirements:
- "I have a thirst that nothing on earth can quench."
- Interrupt your program!!
*2 Chronicles 5*
- The Holy Spirit comes to fill and transform us!
- Can't be effective without being filled!